- Structure made of 2 ” x 3″ spaced at every 16 ” .
- Walls are covered with aspenite 1/4 ” .
- Roof 2 ” x 3″ (rafters) with strengthened metal plates.
- Cornice covered with aluminum.
- Floor made of 2 “x 4″ spaced at every 12 ” covered with 5/8″ plywood.
- Floor sides are almost completely covered by the vinyl from the walls.
- Measurements are taken inside, which saves you a little more space. Some manufacturers calculate dimensions from the outside of the shed.
- We use real vinyl corners.
- Sliding pine door opening at 38 ” or external at 36″.
- Pine windows.
- We provide 8 concrete blocks 4 ” x 8 ” x 16 ” for a better floor aeration.
- You can choose the placement of the door(s) and window(s) on many models.
- Multiple color choices of shingle and vinyl.
The total height of the shed is 8 feet 10 inches for 8 feet deep sheds.
The total height of the shed is 9 feet 3 inches for 10 feet deep sheds.